Lot of people are so engrossed about driving traffic to their site and getting ranked in search engines that they forget how important it is to convert the traffic that does come to their website. It will not matter if you get hundreds of visitors per day, if you do not have a site that can convert those visitors into some sales. If you fail to grab your reader’s attention for the first 15 seconds, you have lost your opportunity to acquire a lead or make money. That is why putting some time and effort optimizing your landing webpage will create a huge difference in your business.
What is a landing page?
A landing page is created to give the first impression to your visitors and tell them about what they need and how you can solve their problem. If you manage to deliver that information and grab your visitor’s attention, you will be successful.
Best Practices to create a successful landing page:
- Have a compelling headline
- Always include an opt-in form to capture your buyer's information and build your subscriber list!
- Include a bonus package of your own to reward them for buying through you!
- Make sure that your content is specific and object oriented. Too much of content can turn off a potential customer.
- Testimonials & list of Clientele can create a sense of assurance with the visitors.
Creating a landing page is an art and everybody is not an artist…