I think it’s an ideal opportunity to take a back seat and focus on our objectives rather than the hype created. There are several simplistic ways and tweaks that can give you higher ROI.
If you are frustrated with your digital marketing campaigns then you need to ask these few questions-
- Are we targeting the right audience and channels?
- Are our ads more hyped than the actual product or services?
- Do we have a right tracking mechanism implemented to track our goals?
- Are all the campaigns, giving us the expected results?
- Do we actually provide the services the way it’s hyped on the website?